Mobile applications have become an essential part of our smartphones, realizing the need of the day apptroops has come up with testing services that provide in-depth testing of mobile applications and it lives up to the high-security standards, we make sure that we test the application for the vulnerabilities like logical and technical and follow the industry’s best practices in order to provide a detailed reports which include remediation procedures to fix the issues.
Mobile application security is as important as building an app
With apptroops, make your apps hack proof
Static Application Security Testing (SAST) is testing an application where its source code or application binaries are examined for problems based on configuration which point towards a security problem. apptroops’s SAST analysis supports the three major platforms.
DAST stands for Dynamic Application Security Testing and is specifically designed to detect conditions that indicate security vulnerability in an application while in its running state. apptroops DAST is fully automated simulation of real-time interactions between users and physical Android and iOS devices. We make sure that we detect and catch loopholes, which are threatening in nature and help businesses get secure from runtime and network attacks like Man in the Middle Attack (MiTM).
MAST stands for Manual Application Security Testing where apptroops is the Red-Team. Similar to the military activity performed by countries around the world by exploiting any loopholes in the defense and security strategy. This technique works because there is nothing as smart as a human mind. apptroops Red Team assessment closely studies a persistent attacker’s targeting strategy of sensitive information.
Apptroops WSA approach
apptroops mobile security testing process
apptroops Methodology identifies vulnerabilities and hence ensures the security of your applications.
- Identify system and Information gathering
- Application Exploitation
- Vulnerability identification
- Result analysis and Reporting
apptroops WSA approach
Benefits of Mobile Application security
- Safeguard your organization’s information assets and market reputation.
- Identify the flaws in designs and improve the security of your application at the development level.
- You can find out if the software of the client is manipulated or not to provide unauthorized access.
- The productivity is improved and the application downtime is decreased.
- Supports user confidence in application security.
- The risks and the ways to eliminate them are provided.